This morning I woke up a published author...

Originally posted at FreddieMilano.com on May 14th 2014

I don't feel any different today and yet I really really do. This morning I woke up a published author. That's right, Won't Back Down is finally available for purchase, so if you haven't already pre-ordered it, you can go buy it now!

Yesterday I got sent the eBook files and I loaded them onto my Kindle and phone immediately.  I still have to read the other stories in the collection, though I've already read and loved August Aimes' story.

So please, get the book, read everyone's stories, and talk about it - tell your friends and followers, anyone who you think would appreciate this wonderful collection. It's a great way to read new stories by some favorite authors as well as get introduced to brand new ones, like myself.

I hope you all enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Wednesdays: Preptober Continues!

Writing Wednesdays: I'm Back Baby!

Countdown Starts: One Month Until A Honeyed Light!