Well how about that?

Originally posted at FreddieMilano.com on June 4th 2014

I was tinkering around a bit on my webpage here and figured out I could add a comment section to my blog! That's pretty cool! I'd be even happier if I could create an RSS feed of my blog too, but short of creating a blog on Wordpress or Blogspot and then integrating that here, I'm not sure that's possible yet. It's something I may look into.

Also I have a Tumblr feed up on my page now! Just click "Tumblr Feed" on the menu navigation to see my Tumblr posts embedded right here on my website. Sweet, huh?

So how you lovelies had a chance to read Won't Back Down yet? I've plunged into it and read other stories in it and I gotta say (my own work being part of it notwithstanding) it's a really good collection. I recommend Experiment Number Six, A Little Magic, Chasing Coyote, and of course my own story, Feint of Heart. You may not like them as much as I did, but they were the ones that had some element of things I really like. I may see if I develop new loves after a second read, but hey, don't let me tell you which ones you'll like! Dive in and see what you sparks your pleasure!

So let's test out this new comment section! Let me know what you want to hear from me about: my writing process, where I get my ideas, what I'm working on now/next, something about me, or anything else you can think of, and I'll try to get a new post up by the end of next week! You can also comment and let me know what you thought of Feint of Heart, if you've read it. And if you've read the whole book already, please be awesome and leave a review of it either on Amazon or Goodreads!

That's all for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Wednesdays: Preptober Continues!

Writing Wednesdays: I'm Back Baby!

Countdown Starts: One Month Until A Honeyed Light!