Cover contests and other things!

Hey everyone! It's been a little while. Work's been busy and stressful, and I've been running around like crazy the last few weeks. I wanted to poke my head in and talk about the 2014 Rainbow Awards Cover contest going on right here. You have until October 4th to vote. Nothing I've written is up there but the artist who did the cover for Won't Back Down as well as the illustrations for After I Win has a number of covers in the poll. So please go out and support Aisha Akeju's amazing art!

Her covers are listed below. You can obviously feel free to vote for whatever you like(make sure you vote at least three or your vote is void) but if you love her covers as much as I do, I'd appreciate you picking hers as well.

Thanks everyone, and please feel free to spread this contest around!

61 - Of Last Resort (Aisha Akeju)
64 - Alpha Trine (Aisha Akeju)
84 - Second Star to the Right (Aisha Akeju)
176 - Falling for Forever (Aisha Akeju)
177 - Camellia (Aisha Akeju)
336 - Ink & Flowers (Aisha Akeju)
342 - Ice (Aisha Akeju)

Two of my faves:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Wednesdays: Preptober Continues!

Writing Wednesdays: I'm Back Baby!

Countdown Starts: One Month Until A Honeyed Light!