Blog Tour Kickoff - and Giveaway!

Short and sweet one for you all today because today kicks off my month long blog tour for A Honeyed Light with The Silver Dagger Scriptorium! Aaahhhh I'm excited!! I didn't get to do a tour at release for Reasons, but I'm ready and raring to go now.

Swing by and enter for a chance to win a $25 gift card to Amazon! Read on to see all the dates and stops:


apr 27- kickoff at The Silver Dagger Scriptorium
apr 28- Romance Novel Giveaways – GUEST POST
may 1- A Fold in the Spine -GUEST POST
may 4- Booklover Sue – GUEST POST
may 4- The Book Town
may 12- The Avid Reader
may 13- Casey's Corner
may 17- SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews -GUEST POST
may 18- Indie Wish List – GUEST POST
may 18- Sylv.net
may 23- Traci Hayden
may 26- Mello & June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Wednesdays: Preptober Continues!

Writing Wednesdays: Why I Write HEAs

It's Release Day for A Honeyed Light!