Shaking things up!

So things are going to be a little different around here. I got a new blog, courtesy of Blogger. I'll be doing all my updates from here from now on. But what about my old blog, you ask? Well I will be clearing out the entries there and using that space for writing samples for you!

So why do it this way? Well, the native blog that comes with the service that I use to publish my page, which is what I had been using, doesn't allow for RSS feeds to be made of it. This makes it nearly impossible to embed my blog elsewhere or have people be able to follow it easily. As I was realizing this, I was also trying to figure out how to add a 'second blog' to the site in order to post up some writing samples. I liked the way the native blog looked and wanted the sample to look that way, but it's not possible to add a second native blog.

Solution! Get a separate blog that allows for RSS feeds, and use the native one for samples! Ta-dah!

I also have more news: as mentioned in my previous post, one of my short stories from a while back is going to be up for discussion on Goodreads next week, beginning on August 4th, through the 10th. If you're not on Goodreads you should join, and then join this group, where the story will be discussed. I'll be there to field questions! The story is called After I Win and you can find it here to read before discussion time. It is a supernatural m/m romance and is NOT safe for work. I'll also be putting some or all of it up on my website too.

Questions? Curious about anything? Comment me or hit me up on FacebookTumblr, or Twitter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Wednesdays: Preptober Continues!

Writing Wednesdays: I'm Back Baby!

Countdown Starts: One Month Until A Honeyed Light!