Sorry for disappearing!

Originally posted at FreddieMilano.com on July 22nd 2014

My laptop had a hard drive malfunction last month and I finally got it fixed. I had to have it replaced. Luckily I didn't lose much - everything on the drive was backed up elsewhere, so it was just a matter of getting everything set up again to my preferences. Which I haven't quite done yet so bear with me a bit longer.

In the meantime, go read Won't Back Down and tell me what you think. Better yet, leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads!

Lastly, I'll have so more news coming soon - a short story of mine is up for discussion on Goodreads soon. I'm trying to make sure it's posted under this name and not the old pseudonym it was written under, so I can claim it and join in the discussion. I was also hoping to post it here as a sample of my writing. We'll see! When I know more, I'll update.

Leave me some love in the comments or ask me some questions over at Goodreads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Wednesdays: Preptober Continues!

Writing Wednesdays: I'm Back Baby!

Countdown Starts: One Month Until A Honeyed Light!