Discussion Time!

Remember how I mentioned that one of my stories was going to be up for discussion on Goodreads? Well, that's happening now! So if you want to read/discuss one of older my short stories, here's what to do. Hit up Goodreads, and join the Shousetsu Bang*Bang group (must be 18+). Then join the ongoing discussion here.

The discussion links to the story too, which is around 7,000 words, so it's a very quick read. The story is called After I Win, is very much not safe for work, and features a m/m pairing, a college setting, some football, and some explicit content. If you read it, please give it a rating on Goodreads, and feel free to ask me questions about it. I'll be here all week!

 
Art by Aisha Akeju

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Wednesdays: Preptober Continues!

Writing Wednesdays: I'm Back Baby!

Countdown Starts: One Month Until A Honeyed Light!