I did a thing!

There are now samples of my writing up on my website! Okay only three, but there are more to come. Also, I figured out a new (hopefully better?) commenting system on my website as well, so if you want to comment on said samples, you may.

I am a little more than a week away from the Lovely, Dark, and Deep deadline and while I think I can finish by the 31st, I'm worried I may not be able to get someone who has time to give it a once-over with notes for correction before then. I asked for an extension on my last submission so I don't want to do it again, but at the same time...

Well, let's worry about that if I don't finish by tomorrow... Tootles!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Wednesdays: Preptober Continues!

Writing Wednesdays: I'm Back Baby!

Countdown Starts: One Month Until A Honeyed Light!